Waukee Schools Foundation’s Annual Auction Fundraiser!
Mark your calendar and grab some friends and come out to show your support for the Waukee Schools Foundation’s Annual Auction Fundraiser! The Foundation supports our teachers and students in 3 primary areas:
- Classroom Grants for innovative technology and additional learning tools to keep students engaged
- Professional Development Grants allowing teaching staff to attend workshops and seminars to keep our educators inspired and up-to-date
- Scholarships for our graduating seniors
Last year our community packed Noah’s for a sold out event with over 450 guests. Because of record attendance and high demand, the Foundation is moving to a larger venue to accommodate our growing district. The Ron Pearson Center in West Des Moines will be the home of the 2019 “New York State of Mind” themed event.
Come for the cause, stay for the fun! Howl at the Moon dueling piano band will be your entertainment this year! Howl at the Moon is a first-class dueling piano performance that is sure to have everyone singing, dancing, and laughing!
- Waukee Schools Foundation Annual Auction Fundraiser
- February 23, 2019
- Ron Pearson Center, 5920 Westown Pkwy., WDM
- 6:00-11:00 pm
- Casual Attire – Waukee Spirit Wear is encouraged!
Tickets go on sale January 21. Visit the Foundation’s website for more information about the event, ticketing, and sponsorship opportunities.
We’ll see you in NYC!